We at “TechInsanity” respect your intellectual copyrights as per the DMCA. TechInsanity will efficiently respond to any infringement of copyright content submitted to TechInsanity’s copyright agent as described below.
Upon receiving any notice alleging copyright content, TechInsanity will take action whatever is appropriate within 1 or 2 business days with its sole discretion, including deletion of any copyrighted material submitted and prevent access of any further submission of alleged copyright content.
If you believe that TechInsanity or third party who has submitted material to our site has violated your intellectual property rights, please submit the form below according to the guidelines provided to one of our copyright agents.
- Infringed copyright content full description in proof or comments section
- Identification of the material that is claimed to have been infringed. To locate the content quickly, please provide the URL(s) in the body of the email.
- Provide sufficient information to contact the complaining party like address, telephone number, and email address. This information will be used to contact the complaining party.
- An affirmation that the complaining party has a good belief that the use of the material in the way complained of is not allowed by the copyright owner.
- A declaration that the information in the notification is true and accurate, and from the authorized person. Please don’t make false claims. A statement as proof that shows that you are the owner or you are contacting on behalf of the owner and you fully own the content.
- Your signature, either physical or electronic, of an authorized person who is the owner of the right which is infringed.
TechInsanity may request additional information for fully removing the content. You may be compensated with the business profit TechInsanity had while using your content.
After receiving such a legal notice, we will remove the claimed information or material. Before sending the notice of infringing material, it is recommended to consult a lawyer for a better understanding of your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.